Sunday 17 April 2016

Monkey

Since I participated last month in Gerda Steiner Designs's March Challenge, I received this digistamp to play along in April.



My idea was to get the monkey down from the tree he was hanging on and give him some balloons. This would make a great birthday card for a friend.
I colored this little guy with Copics (E00, E21, E11), colored pencils and with a little touch of glitter gel pens. I fussy cut him out, leaving a white border around. I stamped three balloons with Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves, balloons are from Simon Says Stamp's Big Birthday Wishes stamp set) and fussy cut them too.
For the background I went with brush stripes (Distress Ink Salty Ocean) on watercolor paper (Hahnemühle D'Aqua). I adhered all the elements on the card, drew the balloons lines with grey glitter gel pen and added Glossy Accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment