Monday 9 January 2017

Happy Birthday with Kurt

Meet Kurt, a darling freebie digistamp from Birka. I needed a birthday card for my sister and decided to make a wobble spring card (my first ever).




I colored the image with colored pencils and glitter gel pens and cut it out. For the card base I used brown fold card from Folia and drew the border with black marker and white paint, inspired by one of the art journal pages from Vicky Papaioannou. Inside the border I stamped some birthday images from various stamp sets.
The wobble part is home-made, I used a piece of string I found recently and it was perfect for this...and it´s working!:-)


3 comments:

  1. so, damit ich mich nicht wieder blamiere schreib ich gleich auf deutsch... hihi.... hab ja bei Inst. deine Karte schon entdeckt.. die ist ganz bezaubernd geworden :-) Vielen dank dass du den Kurz gebabysittet hast.. ich hoffe, er war brav? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja, er war ganz schön brav, der kleine Kurt:-)
      Danke für nette Kommentare hier und auf IG.

      Delete
  2. Hey, die Karte sieht super aus! Toll coloriert! Liebe Grüße von Biggi

    ReplyDelete