Thursday 24 March 2016

Digging Dog

Easter is just around the corner and somebody was busy in the garden:-)


I printed this little fella on watercolor paper (Hahnemühle D'Aqua) and colored him with pencils and glitter gel pens, for the sky and grass I played with Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn). Then I cut out the shape of a big egg and adhered it on the cardbase. The background is a combination of design paper (Folia, Motivpapier Potpourri) and kraft paper. The sentiment just proves the dog's innocence.

This card goes to:

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, great sentiment for this image. FAB Easter card.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN card, Oliev !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month March Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete