Friday 11 March 2016

Sweet and hot

After a week off it's time for another From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge. I decided to use a twist this time - big sentiment. I picked the one from the Snowman and Cocoa.




First I drew (oh my) a cup and cut it out from red colored paper, then I printed the sentiment, divided it into segments and placed the pieces on the cup. As for the stripes, I played with my trimmer's wave and perforation cut a little, the same goes for the background's design paper (Folia, Motivpapier Potpourri).




 

3 comments:

  1. Love that you used the tWist for this week at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} stamps challenge! The sentiment works great for this mug design. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Fun sentiment and great way to use the FTHS Sentiment in your sketch this week. Great work. Thanks so much for joining us and wishing you the best of luck on your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! I love this sentiment! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete